Follow this guide if you want to write tutorials for Archcraft...
- Setup the local development environment, If you want to work locally.
- You should have the basic understanding of the syntax of Markdown and MDX. See Docusaurus Markdown Features.
- You, at least know how to fork, clone a repository and create a pull request.
The blog directory contains all the
.mdx files for tutorials.
- To add a new tutorial, just create a new file with the correct format.
- The Format is important here, The format structure is :
YEAR # Directory├── month-date-post-NAME.mdx # .md or .mdx file└── month-date # Directory ├── Images # Directory └── post-NAME.mdx # .md or .mdx file
Add appropriate slug, title and tags in the
front matter of the file you create.
---slug: NUM-post-NAMEtitle: TITLE FOR THE POSTauthors: IDtags: [TAG1, TAG2]---
Add your details in the file
authors.yml and add your ID in the
front matter of the file you created.
...ID: name: YOUR_NAME title: ABOUT_YOU url: https://github.com/USERNAME image_url: https://github.com/USERNAME.png...
slug: NUM-post-NAMEtitle: TITLE FOR THE POSTauthors: IDtags: [TAG1, TAG2]
For more info, visit Docusaurus:Blog